PRAGMA checks quality of data in coding and editing phase before starting analysis. The quality control contains normal distribution of data, randomization of answers and reliability and validity of data. Thus the analysis phase is started with reliable data.
PRAGMA realizes the analysis of;
- Data description where you can identify the characteristics of your sample and the frequency of particular tendencies that are asked in surveys.
- Differences among demographic characteristics (gender, age, location, etc.)
- Relations among variables such as consumption attitudes, sale volume, brand reputation, etc.
- Correlations among variables to justify significance associations
- Regression to explain the relationships between variables such as the effect of pricing on purchase preferences.